Help My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daveywood33

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. My wife has found out about sins of my past. No, it's not adultery. It's worse. She isn't sure she can continue with our marriage. She still loves me and has supposedly forgiven me but she says she can't forget. Every time she sees me she thinks about what was done. She says she is having trouble moving on. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her or my children. We've been married ### years and I hope to see ### more. Please help me. God help me please.
 
It is very good that you are repentant and regret what you have done. Know that your marriage can be saved, but it will take time to rebuild trust. You will need patience with your wife for she has been hurt. Know that nothing you have done can separate you from God's love.

Heavenly Father I come before you on behalf of ###, I ask forgiveness for him, and ask that you bless his wife. She must love him a lot, for if she didn't she wouldn't be hurting. Father I ask for your peace, comfort, love and guidance for this couple. Bless them out of your loving grace. Help them to speak the truth with love. Protect their children, Lord. Have mercy on this man and lead him according to your perfect plan. This I pray in the name of Jesus.
 
Father in Heaven, please guide this family to you, help heal and reconcile their marriage. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord. ### is suffering and needs help in his marriage. Please be with him and his wife and help them to work things out!
 
Lord Jesus please give ###'s wife the grace and ability to forgive her husband's past and to let it go. Please help her to release it to you and forget the past and move on into the present. Whatever is hindering her regarding this issue please bring revelation knowledge to her and bring healing. Lord heal this relationship and keep this family together. Please do allow the enemy destroy this family the enemy is always out to kill, steal and destroy but you came to bring life and that life more abundantly. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Heal the broken hearts in this marriage, O Lord, and reunite them. The Lord says if we don't forgive others, neither will He forgive us! Let conviction come forth, healing, salvation and deliverance. Restore them whole in soul and spirit and make their marriage better than ever. It's all possible with you, in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
 
Lord help ### to understand her husband. Make not the kids suffer with a wrong more. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
176
Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
171
God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom