Help My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phritos

Guest
My daughter has rented the same home for 10 years. She is a single Mom with two little girls. The owners of the home have decided to sell the home and she cannot afford to move. She is barely making it. My prayer is that God bring her home. She needs a miracle right now.
 
Abba thru You all things are possible to those whom believe in You! We praise Your Holy Name for extending Your gracious helping hand to this daughter in need! Lord Jesus we ask You to work a miracle in her life that the lost and greedy around her may see Your truth, light and mercy for Your glory In Jesus Holy Name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
179
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
188
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,397
Messages
16,822,285
Members
651,361
Latest member
Bheltindian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom