Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Lord for another day and opportunity. I give you all the glory. As I am facing my housing crisis, dear Jesus, guide me forward to have new safe clean affordable shelter. Bless me to donate the things I do not need today and be able to transport them. Bless me to find an excellent paying job and an affordable place to stay until I find new permanent housing. Bless my body, renew my mind and soften the judge's heart at my court hearing tomorrow. Lord forgive me for my sins. I am seeking, knocking and asking for an amazing financial miracle and grace Lord.

I pray for all the people in ### who have lost so much. Help them all holy spirit as you have all the power over everything.

In Jesus holy mighty name I pray amen.

Bless us all to stay encouraged, prayerful and safe during these evil days.
🙏🏽😇😭❤😥
I prayed for this in Jesus' name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY CURE MY INFLAMMATION! PLEASE! & ALSO FOR GOD TO KEEP ME SAFE!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
71
I am a ###-year-old single mother battling cancer, with three children who depend on me. I cannot afford the expensive medicines I desperately need, and my illness has made it difficult to care for my children. I have also been rejected and abandoned because I chose to follow Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
107
Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom