Help me

I pray you will make Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life and begin to depend upon Him for your happiness in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
144
I am ###. I hope not to get sick. I keep on making mistakes; some should have known better; others different stories. My mum ### is getting stricter, even if I didn’t make the mistakes of the ones I should have know better, as for the most part I’m trying to do better, but too often not good...
Replies
9
Views
143
Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom