Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaimeav
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaimeav

Guest
I am a compulsive liar I make up things I hide secrets I am hypocritical and disrespectful please help me I beg you guys to pray that these bad habits be taken away I am ruining my relationship with the girl I so dearly love and prayed to God so He would return her to me and now that she is back I am back to my old methods I want to surrender all my bad habits to God all my flaws all my sins I really don't want this anymore I feel weak idk what to do anymore just a simple prayer is all I ask please help me fix myself and my relationship
 
God in Jesus’ name to hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my work done correctly and on time. I'm scared that I am loosing my mind because I want to go back home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay. I don't want to be at work today because I have too much work to do and I feel bad with...
Replies
8
Views
185
Dear God please help me to stop thinking about going back home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol again. I am not sweating too much anymore and I am still a little bit shaky from my AUD and my AWS. Please help me and my son and my wife to not be drunk tomorrow night when we take our adult son...
Replies
12
Views
299
Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom