Help me to overcome my grudge against ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil satanic man has been holding a grudge against me for a stupid mistake I did to him in ###. He has done a ton of witchcraft against me since ### and he is never going to stop. I made a mistake in ### and he has devoted himself to making my life a living hell because of something I did in...
Replies
7
Views
269
Lord please help me to overcome my financial situation as people are really troubling me so much I have full faith that you will protect me from all these. Along with me, my family also suffering, please Lord help me to overcome all these and praise your name fearlessly. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
164
Father God help me to overcome my fears in my life I need you more than ever to be a overcome in my life. Lord Jesus I ask of you to cover my family my ### and me from every attack of the enuime and demon of this life protect me and my family my ###. I repent of all my sins my pass sin and my...
Replies
6
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom