Help me pray for my brother he is losing his mind

I’m standing with you in praying for God’s mighty hand upon ### in a powerful way. Grace and peace to you and your loved ones.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God we can't make it if my husband loses his job. His boss is saying he has to close the company and we will be devastated financially. I really think I can't make it through this. I just really want to die. Please show us favor God, we trust in you. Please help. Thank you in advance. On Jesus name
Replies
18
Views
490
Hello brethren, I saw the page and realized it's a fellowship and a site for all prayer request and i decide to join too as, I was browsing on the internet for verses and prayer points related to my fasting today. I ask you my fellow brothers & sister help pray for me against darkness in my...
Replies
7
Views
289
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom