help me pray for baby ### heal ...

Vorapar

Disciple of Prayer
help me pray for baby ### heal her navel so she may not be going
operation. I know God will heal her. pray for my ear ache it's disturbing me
this past days it's so complicated going for check up these days. thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Replies
9
Views
199
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
236
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom