Help Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbn

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, please help me I resigned from my work and now I realized I made a mistake resigning without thinking please help me to come back to my work please Lord I'm begging you one more chance please. amen
 
Dear Father, if this is according to Your will, please bless ### with Your grace and interference so that the superior will give ### an opportunity to discuss it and give ### an offer to keep staying. in Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi financial ruin has hit ### ###. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I’m facing eviction and cannot afford to pay my massive rent arrears. I have revamped my resume and applied for jobs of all shifts. Other than that, nothing else can be done. Churches and community can’t help because I...
Replies
9
Views
156
Thank you for your prayers and intercession. Please pray for us. My heart is heavy, my mind is filled with worry. I haven't heard from my son, ### who suffers from a mental health issue. I also think he's come down with something else. He didn't look well but refused any assistance. He's...
Replies
12
Views
198
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom