God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
10
Views
53
Jesus help me to get out of all official and personal issues help me to not get scold by any of my official doctors and clients please help me not to cancel my wor from home
Replies
9
Views
40
I am a ###-year-old single mother battling cancer, with three children who depend on me. I cannot afford the expensive medicines I desperately need, and my illness has made it difficult to care for my children. I have also been rejected and abandoned because I chose to follow Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom