Help in the prayer of protection against ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
139
I ask for protection against retaliation or just a simple prayer for a gay lgbtq folk. It’s hard when Mexican and dealing with societal roles . I pray for forgiveness and love towards those who have affected me because I don’t want to think Negatively towards them 🤍
Replies
11
Views
176
PLEASE pray for protection of myself & my family from curses/hexes/incantations etc from a Wizard [###] who practices occult, witchcraft & every other demonic thing & potentially has an agenda against me & my family. He once was a Christian & Bible College understudy to us when we were Youth...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,481
Messages
16,811,564
Members
650,828
Latest member
Moroumararor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom