Help For Security And Rid Of Enemies

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelsue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelsue

Guest
I am in need of prayers. I just terminated a friendship with a friend and she is trying to mess up everything in my life. She's even tried to make me lose my job! I am a single parent! Everything she does is out of envy. She even loaned me things and spoke about it. She says she is a child of God. How can you do good for people and then tell the whole world, "Do you know what I did for her?" That is not cool at all.

I need prayers for this girl and that she will stop to continue to set up the world against me.

I am having a hard time with all the bills I have to pay and I need some prayers for upliftment and peace in my life. Please all please?

###
 
I'm sorry you're going through this. Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to you and ask that you please comfort and provide for her. Please shut the mouth of the person who's speaking against her and help ### to feel your covering as she continues to seek your power to forgive this lady. I praise you because you see everything & we don't have to worry that you are a just God; all we have to do is believe and trust you to work all things together for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

,I would like to ask for your prayer support for my current situation. There is a lot going on right now, and I truly need to be lifted up in prayer in the following areas:My children and grandchildren: I pray especially for my family. Enfold my beloved children and grandchildren in extra love...
Replies
11
Views
184
Please pray for me. I am being bullied at work from my manager, and I am distraught, saddened and hurt by her wickedness. Last night, I cried, sobbed very much and prayed Psalm 109 and Psalm 7. I had started working at a retail job August of last year I believe, and my manager at first; seemed...
Replies
8
Views
226
Though I'm grateful to have a job and ability to pay my bills, I'm beginning to hate coming in every day, being treated differently, and everything always being a problem. I'm ready for my dream job to work in the field I studied and received a degree in, with the hopes that it can sustain me...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom