littlewren

Beloved
Prayer request for continuing protection and help at work. Protection for my ### as he commutes and works on site. Protection and wisdom for me as I do my job.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenily Father, I am tired but I k ow I am. Needed. So, Please help me in my job. Please help my students listen and be kind. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
102
Lord, help at work - calm and Your Presence - & Silent requests... in Jesus' Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray that God would keep monitoring stalking tormenting demons and familiar spirits away while I work on the computer today. Please pray for all of my case information to be located, to be accurate, and neatly organized. Please pray for all pictures and notes that are needed to be found...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom