Help ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God i come to you today to ask for my husband so I can have the money to help him pay his phone bill so we can keep communicating and staying connected all week. And for money to help him with that he is paying for sweo we can be together and get married. He is trying very hard to get all...
Replies
6
Views
128
I’m not only losing faith I’m wanting to give up. I’ve been praying. We have ### children and they hate me. They won’t let me see my grandkids either. And they post and spread lies about me everywhere. They have false memories of things I’ve never done and said. They don’t know everything...
Replies
11
Views
125
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom