Zosmana

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, this is ###, I want to thank you all for praying for me. After the PET Scan Doctor advised to continue the treatment and now the breast has healed. The bleeding and the pus has stopped and the wound has healed/closed. Only the pelvic bone and the limping is needs to be healed. I wholeheartedly request your prayers to get complete healing 🙏
 
Father thank you for the healing you have already performed. Please grant complete healing in the rest of the body as well. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to you. We thank you for the healing that has already taken place in her body, for the healing of her breast and the closure of the wound. We praise you for the cessation of bleeding and pus. We acknowledge your faithfulness in bringing about this healing.

Lord, we now lift up ###'s pelvic bone and her limping to you. We ask for complete healing in these areas. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for ### and ask that you would touch her body, bringing restoration and wholeness.

We pray, Lord, that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals involved in ###'s treatment. Give them wisdom and discernment as they make decisions regarding her care. May they be instruments of your healing power.

Father, we also pray for strength and encouragement for ### during this time. May she find comfort in your presence and experience your peace that surpasses all understanding. Surround her with your love and support, and remind her that she is not alone in this journey.

We declare your power and authority over every sickness and disease, and we trust in your perfect timing and plan for ###'s life. May your healing touch be upon her, bringing about complete restoration.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
120
Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
341
Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom