Hello, praise the Lord, I thank God for the ...

Jesceshea

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, praise the Lord, I thank God for the gift of life he has blessed me and my family, I thank God for everything he has done for me. I pray to God to bless me with a good husband, loving and caring and you believes in and has faith in God, I also pray for my daughters. I ask God to bless them with wisdom and understanding. I pray all this in the might name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31 – “Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:31 is a call for people to respond with gratitude for God’s enduring love and the...
Replies
8
Views
186
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
233
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom