Hello plz pray for me and my wife ###

Sandesh

Disciple of Prayer
Hello plz pray for me and my wife, ### planing to have a baby. I’m ### from ### and for my permanent job.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
257
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
156
PLEASE REMEMBER MY WIFE IN PRAYERS FOR ME. SHE IS PREGNANT AND HAVING COMPLICATIONS IN HER PREGANCY THE SCAN CANT DETECT THE BABY IN HER WOMB
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom