Hello, please pray for healing and salvation and deliverance for me and my husband ### today too also healing for ### that he would stop avoiding me too.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life.
### has endured...
On ### my very sick and ### daughter was sexually assaulted in her ###'s house by her ###'s older brother. She had left my daughter alone to spite me and her brother came in and while my daughter cried from pain, he assaulted her. It resulted in pregnancy which they tried to hide until a test...