Hello, please pray for healing and salvation ...

Hello, please pray for healing and salvation for ###, ###, ### and all ### that people would stop judging other people too thank you
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Hello, please pray for healing and salvation for ###, ###, ### and all ### that people would stop judging other people too thank you
Heavenly Father,
Father, lay Your divine hand upon them and open their eye's, ear's and heart to Your gospel of SALVATION and Jesus' FINISHED work on the cross, I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise, to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)


(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7​


THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ? 🩸
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, God, heal my ex's father; he is ### years old and very, very ill. He might have very little time left; please bring him to repentance and salvation. He is a muslim alawite, so please reveal to him that You are the real God and that salvation and healing are through Christ. Please give...
Replies
10
Views
57
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
7
Views
18
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom