Hello. please pray for healing and salvation and ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, God, heal my ex's father; he is ### years old and very, very ill. He might have very little time left; please bring him to repentance and salvation. He is a muslim alawite, so please reveal to him that You are the real God and that salvation and healing are through Christ. Please give...
Replies
11
Views
86
I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
316
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom