Hello, please pray for God to protect ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I. Requesting prayer request for my ###, ###, ###, ### for God to protect my family and help out finances and is a 911 prayer thank you and please keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
167
Please pray and ask God to please spare us from these storms and let them miss us if it is His will. Please ask him to protect our lives and our homes. I'm afraid. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. ###
Replies
11
Views
254
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom