Hello Lord, I am here to ask ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
105
Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
178
Dear Lord, It feels like I’ve reached the lowest point of my life. The trials I’m facing are too heavy to carry. I’m sick, Lord, and I don’t even have money to buy medicine. Our resort business has no visitors anymore, and I no longer know what to do. Please, Lord, help me. Touch my emptiness...
Replies
9
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom