Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
147
God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
144
I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
Replies
11
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom