Hello, am giving up in life and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
157
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal struggles, including lack of family support, employment, and food security, along with mental health concerns.
Replies
9
Views
294
I will not give up on god because he won’t give up on me the song brings in my spirit. Even while standing up for myself I am still standing on his word to perfect all that concerns me. All of the petitions I have placed on The Throne of Grace , I am still walking in the spirit of expectation...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom