HELLLPPPP

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up before the Lord and standing in agreement for your complete and permanent healing from this really bad inflammation, for the protection of your eyesight, and for your safety and protection from all harm.

We know you shared that you are suffering and feeling very scared and that you were asking the Lord to keep you safe and to help you make it through this week safely, and we have continued to pray in Jesus Name that God would touch your body with His healing hand and surround you with His peace and protection. We pray in Jesus Name that He would heal you completely as He is the One who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:3 and that He would calm your fear and keep you in His care for He has said fear not for I am with you Isaiah 41:10.

If your request was answered and the inflammation has eased and you have felt His protection and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still suffering or still feeling scared, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
57
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
61
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom