Heavenly Father please heal ###'s lower ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please heal my husband's lower back where he has pain. He has been shoveling snow and ice since last week. Please heal my arm so I can help him around the house with more snow coming tonight. Also, my brother's hand—he hurt it when he fell on the ice. Please keep those warm and safe who have lost their power since the snow storms have come. Thank you Father for all you do for us in Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear God, I come before You again, please kindly renew my spirits and lift me up. I know You are angry with my sins, please forgive me. Thank You Heavenly Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
425
Father, please heal ###'s health and ###'s brain. Heal ### and ### of glaucoma in Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom