Heavenly Father please heal ### and ### ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please heal ### and ### today. Please help them in every way they need. Also praying for those family and friends that need healing. Please help everyone who needs sound sleep to sleep peacefully and get a good rest. Also for those getting these hot temperatures and no rain. Thank you Father that the family got ### a lift chair. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name I pray for healing for ### and ### today. Please give them the strength and courage to face whatever challenges they may face and to get through them with your help. I pray for healing for all of our family and friends who need it. Please give them restful sleep and peace of mind. I also pray for those who are facing hot temperatures and no rain. I thank you for providing the family with a lift chair for ###. I thank you for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father please heal Mom and ### today. Please help them in every way they need. Also praying for those family and friends that need healing. Please help everyone who needs sound sleep to sleep peacefully and get a good rest. Also for those getting these hot temperatures and no rain. Thank you Father that the family got ### a lift chair. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Amen
May the Heavenly Father bless your prayer request.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ###, ###'s mother, her friends, and all those in need, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father please heal ### and ### today. Please help them in every way they need. Also praying for those family and friends that need healing. Please help everyone who needs sound sleep to sleep peacefully and get a good rest. Also for those getting these hot temperatures and no rain. Thank you Father that the family got ### a lift chair. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom