Heavenly Father please be with our friend ###

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please be with our friend and sister and calm the storms and winds coming her way. These were the bad storms from our storms last night. Please keep her and her brother and father safe through the storms. Watch over them Father. Thank you for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,033
Messages
16,783,726
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom