Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Jezebel spirit has entered into me through mom family generation . Now it's ruining my health, soul, marriage with my partner ### and causing destruction of me resulting in spiritual death. Right now I am in worse condition i think almost spiritual death . Pls pray for me to get connected...
Replies
11
Views
152
Please pray for my deliverance (Justin H) from Familiar Spirits. I have one that has pretended to be the Holy Spirit and it's hard to get rid of it. Thank you 🙏
Replies
10
Views
777
I am desperate for deliverance from alcohol. It is destroying my life. I was delivered before for 5 years, but like the dog, I returned to my own vomit and it feels as though 7 more spirits that are more evil than before have inhabited me. I am deeply sorry for this great sin which was...
Replies
12
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom