Heavenly Father I pray for Your protection ...

Brother in Christ (JC)

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I pray for Your protection over the tenants in my building. May they recover quickly, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
230
Lord, I pray for your protection in the our HVAC company does not try to charge us for or sell us something we do not need to pay for right now. I think they try to do that when they are here. Help us in this time.
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray for me: I reported a former child sex offender at the church I currently attend, who had sexually abused several young girls in the past. I had already left a church where I’d been harassed for a year and a half because the pastor had dreamed that I was supposed to marry a man from...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom