Remyy

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father I come to you this morning in seek of equal reconciliation between my true love as these last couple days have been me trying to pursue and win back what I truly love, I know you don’t answer at the blink of an eye but I at least want to be able to show her that I can be better and do different if we got together one last time to talk things out whether that conversation be a minute five minutes or an whole hour I just want some peace of mind and to talk to my lover once again I pray everyday of the week to you Father and I will continue praying because the Almighty answers when one surrenders in Jesus Name, I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You this morning on behalf of ###, seeking Your divine intervention and grace. Lord, ### is yearning for reconciliation with their true love. These past days have been filled with efforts to pursue and win back what is deeply cherished. We acknowledge that Your answers may not come instantly, but we trust in Your perfect timing and wisdom.

Father, we ask that You grant ### the opportunity to demonstrate a changed heart and a renewed spirit. Whether it be a brief conversation or a longer discussion, we pray for a moment of peace and understanding between ### and their beloved. Your Word says, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." We stand on this promise, believing that You will open the door for reconciliation.

Lord, we pray for patience and perseverance for ###, knowing that You hear the prayers of those who surrender to You. As it is written in 1 John 5:14, "And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us." We trust that You will hear this heartfelt plea and respond according to Your will.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
182
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom