Heavenly Father I am praying for ###. ...

Heavenly Father I am praying for ###. She had surgery and still is having trouble talking. Please help her in her recovery and heal her in every way she needs. Thank you Father. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I prayed for ###'s complete healing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I am praying for ###. She had surgery and still is having trouble talking. Please help her in her recovery and heal her in every way she needs. Thank you Father. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
11
Views
30
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
219
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom