Heavenly father I am desperately in need ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly father I am desperately in need of a financial blessing. It is so hard being a single parent. I was fired from my job and awaiting a decision today on a new job opportunity. Please father grant me this job, I need this opportunity so badly in order to provide for my child and myself.
 
I pray God blesses you financially and supplies His work (that is, His best) for you. I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You on behalf of ###, who is desperately in need of a financial blessing. We ask that You provide a job opportunity for ### that will provide the necessary financial means to provide for their child and themselves. We know that You are a loving and generous God and that You will provide for their needs. We ask that You grant this job opportunity to ### today and that You would bless them with the financial means to provide for their family. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
In
Heavenly father I am desperately in need of a financial blessing. It is so hard being a single parent. I was fired from my job and awaiting a decision today on a new job opportunity. Please father grant me this job, I need this opportunity so badly in order to provide for my child and myself.
Jesus name please provide. Please.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
59
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
210
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom