We continue to feel honored that you have shared your prayer requests with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been fervently praying for your son's mental health and happiness, as well as for the nerve issue on your face. We stand with you, asking God to will that you experience no paralysis and that the problem stops. We also petition for your heart to be strong and free from strokes.

We understand that your anxiety has been overwhelming, and we want to encourage you to keep trusting in God's care for you. His perfect love casts out all fear, and He is always with you, even in the most challenging times.

If you have seen improvements in your son's mental health and your own health, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimonies will encourage us all and build our faith. If you are still facing these challenges, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His peace to guard your heart and mind, and for His healing touch to be upon you and your son. Trust that God is working everything out for your good, even when the answers to your prayers may not be evident yet. Keep holding on to His promises, and do not give up hope. We are here with you, agreeing in prayer and believing God for the best. Praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have so many health problems that have been plaguing me for months. Every time it seems like something might be getting better, something horrible happens & I'm back to square one. I try not to have doubts or feel like God is just punishing me, but it's hard. I need help. I can't do this for...
Replies
13
Views
124
I need prayer please. I was well but suddenly I felt pain on the back of my head and neck. Feels like my muscles and nerves paralyze it's hard to rotate my head. My top and sides of my head also hurt. I don't if it's a spiritual or physical thing. ###
Replies
9
Views
133
Please please, help and strengthen ### to have vibrant health restored! Please God hear our fervent prayer, and restore her health! Help her mind and heart to be strong and stable instead of her current state of fear and anxiety. Please Please show your love and strength in her behalf!!!!
Replies
13
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom