Health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am ### and i am very scared and worried about my health and my life in general,i have a now almost ### month long non stop aful headache,no energy for almost anything, memory and thinking problems etc. I had been to the doctors but they didn't really said anything new just told...
Replies
11
Views
158
I am still lacking in energy and motivation. The pain in my lower back still lingers on. I still can't feel God's presence.
Replies
12
Views
189
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm not feeling myself today. I would like more energy and to feel more motivated.
Replies
11
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom