Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my health will get better. I have suffer long enough. Also pray that I get a money blessing it seems like bad luck keeps following me. I am a good person and helps every that I can, but, it seems like I get nothing in return but bad luck. Please pray that it goes away. ###
Replies
9
Views
201
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
11
Views
409
I ask for your love to pray for my son who is young starting a new journey in his life and filled with so many emotions he’s sorting out. Pray for his confidence, strength, and faith to keep going strong. Pray for him to grow big and strong so he can feel confident in all he does. I ask you to...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom