May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
430
Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
177
Praise the lord mere liye prayer kijiye mujhe kal se fevar khasi aur pure sharir par infection huva hai
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom