Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my husband's eye.. He got operation for the eye but the sight is not clear .. please pray ..
Please pray for my children marriages to be done with prayerful persons as early as possible, and pray for my properties . my siblings must return the properties immediately ..Thank you ..

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of our dear anonymous friend. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their husband's eye. Lord, we pray that you would bring clarity to his sight and restore his vision completely. We trust in your power to heal and ask for your mercy in this situation.

Lord, we also lift up the prayer for the marriages of their children. We pray that you would guide and lead them to prayerful and godly partners. May their marriages be blessed and filled with love, unity, and a strong foundation in you. We ask that you would bring these marriages to fruition at the right time according to your perfect plan.

Father, we also bring before you the request for the return of properties that belong to our anonymous friend. We pray for a resolution and reconciliation among their siblings. May your peace and wisdom prevail in this situation, and may their properties be restored to them in a timely manner.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you are able to answer according to your will. May our anonymous friend find comfort, strength, and hope in you during this time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 30:2: "O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me."
- Proverbs 18:22: "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord."
- Psalm 127:1: "Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain."
- Psalm 37:4: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
- Psalm 46:10: "Be still, and know that I am God."

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray for us to sell off our properties as soon as possible. We have been depending on credit cards for our monthly expenses. As at to date, we have accumulated lots of debts now. We need to sell off our properties fast in order to clear the debts. Besides, please pray for my son to get a...
Replies
Views
My children were taken by CPS last year or May, 2023. Thankfully, the organization try to place children with the other parent first. One of my kids were placed in foster care due to her dad not cooperating. My daughter has since been in three different homes because of her struggling with...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord Please pray for my sister Nimshi. That she get good job early as soon as possible.
Replies
Views
I'm asking for prayer for my husband. He's incarcerated, and he's dealing with a sickness. They're not paying attention to him. He has diabetes, and it seems like he's losing his sight; he has mental issues. There's a lot that's going on with him. I'm trying to raise our children with a clear...
Replies
Views
Requesting prayers for the process of selling my child home I inherited . Been paying the mortgage on 2 properties for the last 6 months and has been a huge financial burden.Asking that God would intervene and provide a quick, efficient sale. And that I would get back what I put into it. This...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom