Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marlini
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marlini

Guest
I would like you to pray for my mother; she is diagnosed with cancer of the vulva. She did surgery and it came back, then she did radiation but it came back. Now she is trying a herbal treatment but it is so bad it is actually leaking out of that area. She is in constant pain. I'm asking for God's anointing and healing upon her life that every cancer cell in her body be dissolved. Would you please join me in prayer? Thank you and may God richly bless you. ###
 
I stand in the gap with our sister and hold faith for the healing of her mother who is rocked with cancer. Daddy Jesus! the author and giver of life I pray for total healing in the name of the father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit with faith believing that through you all things are possible.

Go by the bed of affliction my Daddy and work your miracle; give ###'s mother a second chance Lord Jesus, fit her up, make her over so the enemy will be overpowered and I curse this cancer back to whence it came. I believe and I know you are the healer in the sick room, the mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace and through you all things are possible. You are not a partial God you send rain on the just and the unjust reign your healing power upon her and save her from all her sins wash her and cleanse her from all unrighteousness.

I know you have done it already and you can do it again. Thank you for working it out for ###'s and her mother.

Amen!
 
Lord God please heal this mom of her
cancer. It is not in you to have us
suffer. Heal her from the top of her
head to the bottom of her feet in
Jesus name I pray. And so it be!
 
Father, please heal ###'s Mom according to Your will. BE glorified even in this trial. Give her and her family Your peace and assurance as they walk through this valley. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord help heal and loose the pain. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mum she has been diagnosed with cancer,she is in a lot of pain and cannot eat well, Pray for her to be able to fight the cancer so that she can get healthy again.Pray for her to be able to start eating again like she used to and that all her worries and burdens to be lessened🙏
Replies
9
Views
218
My colleague is suffering from cancer. She was a cancer survivor and now teh cancer came back and has spread all over her body. I would like to request a healing prayer for ### for her Healing.
Replies
14
Views
309
Good day. Please keep my niece ### in prayers. She just found out that they pick up cancer in her body. Please pray for when she's going for a second opion that the test will come back negative. She gone through so much in life and busy with her studies. She's lost so much 6amd has a bad cough...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom