Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antoinette Maria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antoinette Maria

Guest
I am suffering from inflammation of my veins and a lump was recently found in my left breast. I am not discouraged in any way, for I know the Lord is the true Physician of all and I have faith He'll heal me. I would like to ask that you stand in agreement with me in prayer as God is able. Thank-you and God bless all of you. I shall remember everyone in prayer as well. :)
 
Heavenly Father, what a blessing it is to see someone so sure in their faith, so believing in your power and so trusting in prayer. Lord give ### the power to continue in her faith and to persevere throughout her affliction. If it is your will Lord heal her!

In Christ's name I ask this... Amen
 
Amen God. You are our one and the only Lord who will cure us of all kind of deseases. Our hope, faith and love be with you always. Praise and Glory to you our Merciful and Loving Lord. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord please heal. Direct the doctors in how to do their work and heal. Give wisdom in what ### can do to help self in regards to diet and health. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Dear Lord-Please heal this woman from all that ails her-Amen
 
Thanks all for your agreement in prayer, I truly believe I shall be healed. Through God I have kept a positive mindset and I know he is working in me. God Bless all of you.
 
###, God loves you, and He shall oversee your worries, rest assured that.

Healing and blessings come in many ways, each suited to our individual needs; as known to Him who loves us.

The Scripture says, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."

Wise and loving Father, I bring this Thy daughter before Thy presence, asking Thee, Father, to heal her and make her whole. We believe that You can hear us, and know that You have Your way. May Thy Holy Spirit transform her, Lord, renew her, and direct her.

Thank you for this promise Thou has spoken. We claim Your provision and faithfulness in the name of Jesus towards ###'s health. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
248
Lord Jesus, please heal me & my family. Please heal the lump on my breast. Please don't make it cancerous.🙏 We just lost our mom for having breast cancer. I wouldn't know what to do. Tomorrow I will have my medical check up and hope it will go well. Please Lord Jesus, heal those who are battling...
Replies
13
Views
238
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom