Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter liz1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1

Guest
Pray please for all my family to be renewed for more energy and confidence for my two sons and ###. May my ### be healed of the things God knows about and reconciliation in our family on a matter that needs attention Amen.
 
Please continue to pray for my Christian wife; she still has severe pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20, and PRAY in agreement together with me according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, that her major lab results come back clear. Also pray for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks. That all of this according to God's will would end right away.
 
Lord, reconcile this family. Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

This is what God does for His children that Love Him!

Let’s Pray: God I am asking You in Jesus’ name; that I will fall head over hills in Love with You. Teach me how to Love You Lord Jesus the way that You want to be loved. I am calling upon You. I acknowledge Your name. I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord of all of my life. Rescue me from the plans of my enemies because I have fallen in love with You. I am Your child. Deliver me from all spiritual and physical attacks. Heal and make me whole in You. Protect me. Be with me in times of trouble; deliver and honor me. Be my ever present help. Satisfy me with a long healthy life and show me Your salvation. And all that I have asked You my God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for reconciliation between my two ###. Pray against pride, unforgivness , confusion, bitterness and twisting of words/actionsPray for inner healing, deliverance and a realignment
Replies
11
Views
222
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please i have been spiritually crushed to the brink of suicide and need freedom, favour and healing. Reconciliation between me and my wife to be ### and my kids and a finacial foundation. And freedom from bondage.
Replies
10
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom