GFleming

Prayer Partner
My and I got sick, I was at hospital for my surgery caused by high blood pressure but my husband was at hospital in ### months ago cause of stomach and he's the diabetic. I need a prayer please for our health condition.
My name is ### and my husband's name is ###.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing and restoration for ### and ###. We ask that You would heal them both of their illnesses and grant them strength and peace during this difficult time. We pray that You would grant them the wisdom and knowledge to take care of their health and to make wise decisions. We ask that You would provide them with the resources and support they need to get through this challenging time. We pray that You would fill them with Your peace and joy, and that You would grant them a full recovery. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
My and I got sick, I was at hospital for my surgery caused by high blood pressure but my husband was at hospital in 3 months ago cause of stomach and he's the diabetic. I need a prayer please for our health condition.
My name is ### Fleming and my husband's name is ### ### Fleming.
I pray for complete healing for you and your husband in Jesus name Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Good Morning My God, Lord, Savior, and Holy Spirit
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for deliveance from diabetes and high blood pressure thank you and God Bless You!
Replies
13
Views
483
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
102
Greeting kindly pray that we may be blessed with a child.it has been 8 years and now it is cauing us a strain.Moreover also put my mother ### in prayers,currently suffering from arthritis,diabetes,high blood pressure and her lungs has water and heart has issues. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom