Aenindor

Humble Prayer Warrior
I come to you again Lord for thanking you for all you do. It has been hard for me going through my kids health alone but finding this site where others pray for you have been a blessing. I'm praying for a cure for my kids, it's hard seeing them suffer, I love to see the joy in their faces and I'm glad they have their faith. Thank you again. In Jesus name we continue to pray for a cure, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name to thank You for all You have done for us. We thank You for the blessing of finding this site where we can come together in prayer. Lord, we ask that You would bring healing to ###'s children. We know that You have the power to bring about a cure and we ask that You would do so. We pray that You would bring joy to their faces and that they would continue to have faith in You. We thank You for hearing our prayer and we ask that You would answer in Your perfect timing. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warriors we go through so much being in this world. It gets hard but I know Im never going through it alone. I need prayers for healing, a healing that God can only do. God can hear us as we pray for each other. A cure for all. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
15
Views
156
My daughter ### Suffering with Cough and fever past 2 days please prayer for her to cure the faver and cough.
Replies
11
Views
168
Joseph ### for the complete remission and cure to metastatic prostate cancer.
Replies
14
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom