For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name with a yes.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I hope you're doing well. May you please pray for my mother. She's been sad and hurting. Her stomach has been hurting her constantly. She's lost a lot of weight. She can't eat well. I'm so worried about her health. Please pray that she doesn't have cancer or any kind of terminal illness...
Replies
11
Views
171
Jesus thank you for being a healer. Jesus I come on behalf of ###. She needs you right now. She is a single God fearing woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She gives to people even when it hurts. She goes over and beyond to support people through their trials and tribulations. She...
Replies
9
Views
122
My fiance and I have been separated for several months and she has been radio silent. She just texted my brother to come get my stuff from her house…idk why this happened. I don’t know why know how someone could be so silent after 6 years and helping raise her son as my own. I feel so broken...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom