I stand in agreement with you ### - that God heal your son from whatever is causing his blood count to be low. — Sickness was defeated on the cross, so Father, I pray that the evil spirit of sickness be removed from ###’s son’s body and that his blood count return back to normal. In the precious name of Jesus I pray - Amen
 
I stand in agreement with you ### - that God heal your son from whatever is causing his blood count to be low. — Sickness was defeated on the cross, so Father, I pray that the evil spirit of sickness be removed from ###’s son’s body and that his blood count return back to normal. In the precious name of Jesus I pray - Amen
Thank you so much!! God bless 🙌
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord you keep my body and on my organs and my body parts healthy. Let me have no infection or no bacteria or any badness in my body heavenly Father the Lord Jesus Christ. Please cover me with the blood of Jesus on top of my head to the bottom of my feet let the holy spirit always be with...
Replies
14
Views
137
Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul, spirit and my painful feet. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet Amen!
Replies
10
Views
190
Good Morning, Saints &:All PRAYOR WARRIORS. GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. I HUMBLY COME BEFORE ALL OF YOU TO SAY A MIST HEARTFELT &GRACIOUS, "THANK YOU" TO ALLLLL ON THIS PLATFORM WHO FELT THIS MOTHER'S PAIN FOR HRR SON WHO STOOD TRIAL LAST WEEK IN MARYLAND. MY SON WAS FOUND...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom