Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
123
I urge you to pray fervently for my mother, who is currently unwell. She is experiencing nausea and vomiting. Additionally, she is compromising her sleep by staying up late on her cell phone. This late-night habit has become a daily occurrence, disrupting her rest throughout the night. As a...
Replies
12
Views
162
Healing inside the veins in my right leg in the front.
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom