Luxish

Servant of All
Do continue to pray for my sister again, operation got postponed, please do pray for her mental strength and safety, please God please save her, we are not financially strong also, to afford for operation, please pray operation should be successful without issues, permacathode flow to be normal as expected, Blood pressure to be in control, all her wounds which she has fallen 2 days back should be healed, please do continue prayers in her name ### to Almighty God, put her name in weekly, daily prayers.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this sister have Mercy on her and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every sickness and diseases Go Out of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Healing to her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, I am ### from India. I am suffering greatly from gastric and blood pressure issues, and my heart rate increases rapidly. Please pray for me. I believe I will be healthy, Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
148
Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
123
Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, heart and blood pressure issues, gastrointest chronic diseases. Pray for my old mom ### - she lost her husband last year and she doesnt see any reason to live. Always saying that she is burden, calling us in panic when she is alone. Lord please find the best...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom