Myrelae

Disciple of Prayer
Good day. My name is ###. I am ### year's old. Currently staying in ### but am a ###. On ### I was raped. Since then I haven't been myself. Whenever I think of that day I think of committing suicide. I am also having symptoms of HIV😭😭. I don't have peace in my heart. Day and night I'm always crying. On ### am going to get tested for HIV. If I test positive my life will be over😭Please people of God pray for me. I know I can't but God can, that's why I need your prayers. Please help I don't want to lose my life.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Dear Prayer Team, My brother has tested positive for HIV. I understand that medical science does not consider HIV to become negative after infection, but I choose to place my trust in God. Please join me in praying that, by God's mercy and miraculous power, my brother's HIV test...
Replies
12
Views
213
Please pray for my sick grey cat she is throwing up 😭 please pray she be healed and my others cats ### from ### ### USA
Replies
10
Views
147
Friends please continue to pray for my mum's chesty cold to go. Please Lord heal her fully and quickly. Lift all symptoms and help her. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom