Healing

Peej_07777

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please help me pray my jammed index finger will be healed and pain will go away. Also no infection build up. To protect me from all illness. Thank you. Im ### ###
 
Lord relief ### from all pain please help and allow their finger to heal properly.

In the mighty name of Jesus I pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Cook. ### has swollen finger in his left middle finger Cos of nail infection. Dr has given him medicine tablet. Not seeing much improvement. It's been More than one week I think. Pray request for his finger infection healing and swollen finger to be healed soon. Can't stay away from water...
Replies
13
Views
112
I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
202
Hi everyone. Can you please pray for me to our lord Jesus Christ, I hurt my arms on my scooter and last week my hand and wrist where swollen the swelling went down 2 days ago but there is a little bit of swelling under my little finger next to it the and ring finger , my partner of 22 years...
Replies
12
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom