Healing

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and pray, Prayer Changes Things.

 
Hello, friend. I just said a prayer for your ### and ###. May the Lord touch them with His healing hand and help them to recover soon. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
My ### and ### were sick for ### days already. I am requesting for a complete healing for them. Thank you very much
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please heal my daughter from cold. Let your healing hands touches her and heal her completely. Please Lord Jesus I lift this prayer to you Oh Lord through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
146
I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
191
Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom